Social media is one of our passions and we have an amazing ability to combine social media, digital content and PR that will blow your competitors out of the water!
Our approach to social media is unique. We are not your typical off-the-shelf digital agency that churns out the same old stuff every day. Because we have journalistic DNA and are natural storytellers, we deliver innovative strategies that link to thought leadership, current trends and your business objectives.
We explicitly know how to create social media content that is shared by the audiences that matter to you. Founder and Director Catriona Pollard was an early adopter in the field and is now recognised as one of Australia’s leading social media experts and most influential PR bloggers. In fact, she is flown around the world by companies such as DELL to present on social media!
Removing your pain
We take the pain out of managing your multiple accounts, and inject creativity, your tone of voice and create original content so you can focus on other critical areas of your business.
We help you expand your social footprint and broaden your audiences to ensure engagement across all social media channels. Whether it’s raising the profile of your business and management team or increasing sales for a new product or service, we understand how to tap into the power of Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, online communities and the next hot tool – and mix it with proven, traditional PR methodologies.
It’s all about the results
Our vast experience has taught us how to successfully integrate social media into a PR campaign for maximum and sustained results.
We use results focused tactics to increase your visibility both in the online and real world giving you the exact kind of exposure you need (and not the type you don’t).
And because we are immersed in this space, we’re the first to incorporate new developments and ideas into your strategy if we think it will work.
Our social media tactics include:
- Write and contribute content in your company’s unique tone and voice through your social channels on your behalf, ensuring real dialog and consistent interaction.
- Developing a tailored and integrated social strategy directly connected with your business objectives.
- Setting up and/or managing social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Content production including creating content calendars and posting on your behalf.
- Social media management, monitoring, moderation and reporting.
- Developing and implementing social media advertising that gets results.
- Measurement tools that ensure you are getting the most out of your social media investment through actionable results.
Step 1: Devising a creative and results-focused social media strategy
- Defining audiences and mapping relationships with online influencers.
- Determining your optimum social media platforms.
- Creating a strategy that integrates with your overall communications strategy.
Step 2: Managing social media platforms
- Managing your social media across multiple platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Develop online communities to raise brand awareness, promote a topic, theme or issues.
- Devising, planning and managing a creative content calendar.
- Posting on platforms for you.
- Analysis, reporting and optimisation.
Let us take the pain out of managing your multiple accounts, and inject creativity, your tone of voice and create original content so you can focus on other critical areas of your business.
CP Communications offers fully outsourced Social Media consulting services as well as exclusive one-on-one sessions with Catriona Pollard for specific skill development and support. We also offer Social Media Training which be delivered as short seminars or delivered as interactive half or full day workshops for corporate teams, tailored to your organisation.
Interested in a social media strategy? We’d love to hear from you. Please complete the form below and one of our specialists will contact you.