Engage PR, Social Media and Personal Branding author and expert, Catriona Pollard, to present a keynote or practical workshop at your next conference, meeting, team training or event.
“Catriona Pollard is one of Australia’s most dynamic and inspiring presenters. Her insights into personal branding, communications, creativity and entrepreneurship never fail to enlighten, entertain and inspire audiences.”
She shares the challenges she has faced moving from unknown to recognised expert, personal branding, practical social media and PR tactics for businesses and so much more.
Catriona is renowned for being an inspiring presenter who shares practical skills and expertise so attendees can immediately implement what they’ve learnt to see real results.
She has shared her dynamic and practical expertise with thousands of people both in Australia and around the world for organisations such as TEDx, DELL, CeBIT, TAL, BRITTA, CPA Australia, Health NSW, Women on Boards, CEO Institute, Commonwealth Bank, Westpac and University of Sydney, to name just a few.
Catriona presented an inspirational and motivational talk at TEDx Macquarie University on the topic of Being Open To Yes. She encouraged people to move from the shadows into the spotlight, to redefine the spotlight so it means something to everyone and to understand we all deserve to be there and share our voice with the world.
Catriona is particularly passionate about women in leadership and has delivered presentations to thousands of women leaders about how to use communication in leadership to build careers and businesses.
Catriona is the founder and director of CP Communications—one of Australia’s most respected and innovative PR and social media agencies. As an early adopter of social media in the Australian PR industry, Catriona created the popular blog Public Relations Sydney that has been listed as the top two business blog in Australia. Catriona is also listed as one of the top 100 PR people worldwide to follow on Twitter.
She is also a highly regarded expert and media commentator in PR and social media and her views on social media and PR are extensively published in Australian and international media.
Her acclaimed book From Unknown To Expert: How to use clever PR and Social Media to become a recognised expert, a comprehensive step-by-step program for entrepreneurs and business owners to learn how to become a recognised expert and thought leader. Catriona’s step-by-step Unknown To Expert 5 Star System has been used by thousands of people around the world to become highly paid and sought after experts and thought leaders.
To enquire about Catriona speaking at your next event, please contact CP Communications:
Ph: +61 2 8969 6088 or fill in the contact form.
Sample speaking topics
- Building a Standout Personal Brand
- Business Networking For Results
- Powerful PR for Businesses and Leaders
- Understanding the Power of Social Media
- Modern Day Storytelling: You Are Your Own PR
- Using PR and Social Media To Drive Sales
- Standing In Your Power – Redefining The Spotlight
- Women Standing Out From The Crowd
- How Leaders Can Use PR and Social Media To Build Careers
- Unknown To Expert – 5 steps to successfully stand out from the crowd
Looking for training where attendees can immediately implement what they’ve learnt to see real results? Catriona offers comprehensive training that is delivered as short seminars or interactive half or full day workshops for corporate teams, tailored to your organisation. We also offer mentoring packages for specific skill development and support. Read all about our Training here.
Selected Speaking and Training Appearances – In house conferences, training and keynotes
- Microsoft – Discover Success
- Insurance Advisernet – Business Networking for Women Leaders
- DELL EMC – Personal Branding for Leaders Asia Pac
- Urbis – Personal Branding training for all levels
- Altis – Personal Branding training for the leadership team
- IPATA Pet Relocation International Conference – Keynote on Managing your Communication
- Embroid Me Conference – Social media for business 101
- Australian Rural Women Leadership Summit– How to build your personal brand
- ActionCOACH – How to go from Unknown to Expert
- 2020 Exchange– Smart use of digital – How you as a CEO can take advantage of your company’s smart use of digital
- SheSays – Personal branding and social media
- Women Chiefs of Enterprise International – 5 steps to successfully stand out from the crowd
- The Pulse – PR and branding for startups
- Public Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA) Webinar – From Unknown To Expert: How to establish yourself as an authority and run your own business
- The Walkley Foundation – Storyology – LinkedIn for Journalists
- Women in Banking and Finance – How to use social media to build your career
- Business & Professional Women – How to successfully build your personal brand in social media
- Women’s Network Australia – PR & Social Media For Your Business
- Macquarie University’s 26th Women, Management and Work Conference
- TEDx – The power of saying ‘yes’
- Small Business Festival Victoria – Making it count. Smarter approach to business success, hosted by David Koch.
- CommsDirect – Create, Communicate, Activate. DELL Women’s Entreprenuer Network – Austin – You are your best PR: uncovering your stories and how to amplify them
- CeBIT – Using PR and social media to drive sales.
- ProBlogger – DIY PR to grow your blog and your brand
- Women on Boards – You are your best PR
- CEO Institute – LinkedIn Seminar Commonwealth Bank
- Women In Focus – Blogging Bootcamp
- Country Women’s Association – Local Publicity seminar
- City of Sydney – Social media for your career
- University of Technology Sydney – Social media workshop
- Commonwealth Bank Women In Focus – Social media workshop & Blogging for Business
- Commonwealth Bank conference – PR and social media
- Macquarie University Women and Leadership Forum– Putting Me into social media
- Entrepreneurs’ Organisation – PR and social media for personal branding
- Women as Entrepreneurs, WE WIN– PR and social media expert panelist
Complete the form below to inquire about Catriona speaking at your next event.